- If an order is needed by a specific date, please contact us directly or use the comment box on the checkout page to make sure we can accommodate and deliver on time.
- Orders placed after 7:00 AM CST will be processed the following business day.
- The methods of shipping we use are UPS and US Postal Service. Shipping rates are automatically calculated by the UPS or USPS Online Shipping Calculator by accordance of weight.
- There may be times when we need to change the method of shipping, and you will be notified of any changes.
- Packages shipped with UPS and Priority US Postal Service have Delivery Confirmation.
- Because packages are no longer in our hands after we ship them out, we are not responsible for lost packages.
- The estimated number of days for shipping are only estimates. The day the package is shipped out does not count towards the estimated days of delivery. EXAMPLE: An order that is shipped out on Monday using UPS 3 Day would arrive on Thursday.
- UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
- UPS does not ship on Saturdays (delivery only with priced service, no pickup) or Sundays.
- We will make every effort to ship your entire order out as quickly as possible, but there is always the possibility of not having an item in stock. In this case, some items may be shipped separately.
- We can not refund the shipping charges on returned products, weather related delays and/or delayed arrivals due to closed or delayed airport activity.
- If you choose overnight shipping (or other expedited shipping methods), that does NOT mean you will get your products the next day. FOR ALL ORDERS, your shipping method is applied AFTER your order has been complete.
- Due to the high brokerage fees by UPS for Customs, we recommend using the US Postal Service.
- When selecting UPS please be informed that you will have to pay UPS a brokerage fee when your package arrives. Our shipping fees are for shipping only and do not include any taxes or duties that your country charges on imports. You are responsible to pay this fee when selecting UPS shipping to be able to receive your package. We have nothing to do with your countries taxes and how much they charge on imports. Please do not call or email us in regards to why you are being asked to pay a UPS brokerage fee when selecting the UPS ship method.
- If time is sensitive and you want true tracking and guaranteed delivery times, then we suggest to only use UPS for shipping.
- Please note that there are certain countries we will not ship to regardless of payment. Please contact us first if you have any questions relating to that.
Worship Woodworks will rush processing on your order for an additional fee provided the following conditions are met:
- The order is submitted before 9:00 AM CST.
- The shipping address matches the credit card billing address (i.e. No alternate ship to address).
- The order does not contain more than one (1) whole session or multiple items for more than one (1) session.
If you would like to put a rush on your order, please enter the coupon code RUSH at checkout. A rush order means the processing time will be expedited to 1-2 business days. There is a $15 charge to rush your order.
Rush processing does NOT mean expedited delivery. You should specify your shipping preferences at checkout.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, WORSHIP WOODWORKS MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THIS RUSH ORDER FEE ONLY. WHILE WORSHIP WOODWORKS CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPMENT FOR ALL ORDERS, WORSHIP WOODWORKS WILL PUT FORTH ITS BEST EFFORT TO SHIP ALL RUSH PROCESSING ORDERS IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MET. OTHERWISE, YOUR $15.00 RUSH PROCESSING FEE WILL BE REFUNDED.
- All shipments received in a visibly damaged condition must be reported to the delivery carrier at the time of receipt.
- Damage claims must be reported to us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment so that we can initiate a claim with the carrier.
- You must keep the boxes that your order was shipped in for inspection of damages.
- Please note that all shipments are carefully packaged, and damages due to shipping are very rare!
- If we have mistakenly left something out of your order, we sincerely apologize. However, after 30 days, missing items are considered available at the current list price. Please check any included paperwork to verify the item is not on backorder, then call to notify us of the omission.
- Although our website is open and available to take orders 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, there are days that Worship Woodworks will not be open. These are the days, other than Saturday and Sunday, that we are closed:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve Day
- Christmas Day